Monday, August 18, 2008

Where in the World??

So here I am, finally starting my own blog! I know Kay, you're proud of me. I figure this will be the easiest way for everyone to keep up with me...since I'm not even sure where I'm going.
To bring everyone up to date, I have accepted a job with Steiner Spas working on a cruise ship. I am flying out this coming Sunday to London for training. I am way excited!!! (not so much for the 14 hour flight) I will then be in London at the Steiner training center until they decide what ship they want me on....so anywhere between a week and 2 months. They can send me pretty much anywhere in the world! Once I get on my ship, they put me to work and I will be on there for 8 months. I am looking forward to the adventures ahead. So stick with me and we'll go places!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Try not to break too many hearts, you heartbreaker!

Kay said...

So proud you'll never even know!! I look forward to being jealous with the awesome pictures you're going to post... and all the places you will get to see... and the cute boys you are allowed to check out... and the money, you rich devil you! I love you mindi!!

Kay said...

By the way, I love the background. See, you didn't even need me!

The Penrod Family said...

Hello love!!! I miss you! I'm so excited for you, and a little jealous at the same time, but you are going to have so much fun!! We love you tons!!

Katy said...

Wow Mindi sounds like you are going to have some great adventures ahead! Can't wait to read all about them!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Mouse glad your OK!!